Experienced Trademark Paralegal or Trademark Administrator
We are looking for a seasoned CITMA qualified Trademark Administrator or Trademark Paralegal who can be a key player in the running of the Administration side of our very busy practice and who is happy to be part of a small collaborative team.
Trademark Eagle started out in 2012 as an online business based in the Cambridgeshire countryside. We rank well in the UK for the number of trademarks we file (3rd largest number of UK trademarks in 2017 as an example) and we also continue to file a large number of EU marks. It’s a busy place to work and essential that we have a team that fits well together.
We need a Senior Trademark Administrator or Paralegal who can be responsible for their own work, assist junior staff and who is experienced in dealing with all kinds of trademark administration matters. The job offers varied work which requires a hands-on proactive approach.
- Working with the team, scheduling deadlines and assisting attorneys in their day-to-day work;
- Scheduling and allocating trademark work of all kinds;
- Filing trademarks;
- Dealing with registry correspondence and notifying clients at various stages of application process;
- Preparing and submitting forms for contentious proceedings.
- Maintaining our trademark database (WebTMS) and deadlines associated with various trademark proceedings. Training on this system can be given if needs be;
- Liaising with associates regarding filings, ongoing work and obtaining quotations and country specific requirements;
- Preparing reports re deadlines and work in hand.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of UK, EU and WIPO systems.
- A working knowledge of Web TMS or an equivalent system.
- Have their own transport as there is no access to our offices via public transport services.
Full time preferred although we will consider part time.
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV to email@example.com.
Calculate Fees X